Yoga and Pilates Matwork classes*
5 class pass £60
10 class pass £95
Drop-in classes £13 per class
Pre natal class is offered on a 5 class pass basis only.
Reformer Pilates classes
5 class pass £90
10 class pass £170
Drop-in classes £20 per class
The reformer classes are small group classes: 5 per class.
5 class pass £38
10 class pass £70
Drop-in classes £8 per class
Unlimited Classes. 6 months contract. £90 per month. This membership give you unlimited Yoga and Pilates Matwork classes. Purchase this membership HERE
Full Studio Unlimited 6 months contract. £135 per month. This membership give you unlimited access to all Yoga, Pilates Matwork and Reformer classes and workshops. Purchase this membership HERE
One-to-one Yoga and Pilates personal sessions
£55 per session (1 hour) or 10 sessions for £495.
Small group/partner Yoga and Pilates sessions
£60 per session (1 hour) or 10 sessions for £580.
Free consultation with all one-to-one and small group sessions.
Ayurvedic Nutrition and Lifestyle Consultation
1st consultation £70 (90 mins)
Follow-up consultation £55 (60 mins)
Follow-up consultation £30 (30mins)
Herbal supplements are provided at an additional cost.
Ayurvedic Massage Therapy
90 mins full body therapeutic massage £70
(First session will be approximately 2 hours which includes a consultation and dietary and lifestyle advice to promote balance).
45 minutes head, face, neck and shoulder massage £45
A deeply relaxing massage to release tension, alleviate stress and anxiety. Improves the condition of the skin and can help alleviate dry scalp and dandruff. Induces restful sleep and can treat headaches and migraines. (The first session will include a 15 minute consultation £55).
Therapeutic Ayurvedic Treatment Package £350
This is a truly individualised approach. The package will provide a complete treatment plan to create balance, eliminate toxins and treat a range of conditions from digestive problem, skin conditions, fatigue, weight gain, stress and joint and muscle pain.
- Consultation and Diet and Lifestyle Plan 75min. ’You don’t have to eat less, you just have to eat right’ – Ayurvedic nutrition is based on choosing the right food for your Ayurvedic type. Eating right for your type will create balance (good health). Eating incompatible foods will ultimately result in imbalance (poor health and disease). We are all individuals and our diet should reflect that.
- Therapeutic Ayurvedic Massage and diet follow-up 90mins. Your Massage will use oils to balance your Ayurvedic type and treat specific areas of the body to create balance and treat disorders.
- Yoga session 60mins. Specific Yoga asanas will be prescribed to create balance and treat specific conditions.
- Massage and diet follow-up 90mins.
- Yoga session 60mins.
* Terms and Conditions for classes
- Classes must be booked and paid in advance.
- 5 class pass – valid for 2 months.
- 10 class pass – valid for 5 months.
- Single classes – £13/£20
- If you are unable to attend a class please cancel online.
- If less than 24 hours notice is given or you do not turn up for the class, a refund cannot be given.
Contact Clare to book a one-to-one session