What does this mean for Lotus now we’re Tier 2?
We are pleased to say that the current guidelines do not impact us directly.
We continue to operate in a Covid Secure Environment: classes sizes have been reduced but our doors are still open.
Here’s a reminder of what we’re doing:
- Please not not enter the studio if you have come in contact with anyone who has tested positive or you are displaying Covid symptoms.
- Santitise your hands as soon as you enter the studio.
- We advise you to bring your own mat. If you don’t have one, the mats and equipment in the studio are cleaned and removed after each class.
- Observe social distancing. Place your mat on the allocated spots.
- Enhanced cleaning continues
We are also asking you to wear a face mask when you enter the studio and are moving around. You can remove your mask when you’re on your mat or reformer.
We are doing all we can to ensure we are up-to-date with the situation and any changes that arise.
Don’t forget, if you can’t come to the studio, you can stay connected by joining our Livestream classes. Now, more than ever, staying in good health, maintaining strong immunity and emotional well-being is crucial. Our classes and therapies can help you achieve this.